1. We will keep administrative costs to an absolute minimum not to exceed 5%
2. We will get as much money as possible to the ministry projects.
3. We will evaluate the financial stewardship of ministry projects.
4. We will keep detailed records of donations and financial transactions.
5. We will meet all government required reporting requirements.
6. We will provide all information requested by the public, media and donors.
1. 100% of all designated gifts will go to the project, person or program as designated
2. We will present needs in newsletters and in person.
3. We will ask for prayer.
4. Donations not designated for a specific use can be used for administration costs.
5. We will keep the donors and prayer partners informed through newsletters and personal contact.
6. We will thank all donors within one week.
7. We will send out newsletters 4-12 times per year.
8. Names will be added to mailing list only if the person gives permission or if they are contributors.
All The Little Children Ministries is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable organization recognized by the IRS. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
More than that, your gifts will do so much for kids around the world.
Copies of our financial statements, IRS form 990, and other financial information is available upon request.
Your support and contributions will enable us to meet our goals and improve conditions. Your generous donation will fund our mission.